150 g flour
2 tsp baking powder
250 g sugar
1 tsp vanilla sugar
2 tbsp cacao
150 g butter
1 dl coffee
- Sift flour into the bowl and add baking powder.
- Turn the oven on to 175 C. Mix sugar, vanilla sugar and cacao into the flour.
- Melt the butter and let it cool down. Combine it with other ingredients.
- Beat the eggs lightly with a fork and add to the mixture. Then add the coffee and mix the dough to an even consistency.
- Grease the baking tin with butter. Pour the dough into the baking tin and bake the cake for 40 minutes.
- Enjoy it while it’s still hot with a big spoonful of vanilla ice cream!