Kau Manor is, hands down, the most magical place to stay in Estonia. So far we’ve been there for 3 times – one time in superior room (Krusenstern) and two times in suites (Batak & Captain’s). This time we stayed in the Captain’s suite and of all the rooms we’ve stayed in, this one is definitely our favourite.
When you’re thinking about visiting Kau Manor, we’d advise you to:
- book your room early to make sure you get the one you want.
- choose a room with a bath.
- visit the manor during late spring/summer/early autumn.
- take a camera with you – there’s a lot to capture.
- arrive early (check-in is at 2 p.m.), because there’s plenty to discover inside the manor.
- go for a walk after dinner, because the surroundings are as beautiful as the manor itself.