Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin – the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
There isn’t anything a spoonful of Nutella can’t fix.
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
60g brown sugar
3 ripe bananas
130g butter (+ some to grease the pan)
125g unsweetened yogurt
A couple of drops of vanilla extract
10 tsp Nutella
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl, combine cinnamon, flour, baking powder and sugar.
- In a medium bowl, with a hand mixer, beat bananas, eggs, butter, vanilla extract and yogurt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Grease the loaf pan with butter and pour half of the banana bread batter into the loaf pan. Dollop 5 spoonfuls of Nutella on top of the batter and swirl with a toothpick.
- Pour the rest of the banana bread batter on top of it and repeat swirling process with the rest of the Nutella.
- Bake for an hour or until toothpick inserted to the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 20-30 minutes.