1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
A touch of salt
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup butter
- In a large bowl beat together eggs, sugar, and vanilla sugar until creamy.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in sour cream and melted butter. Let the batter rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat the waffle iron and brush with melted butter.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto the waffle iron, close, and cook until light brown.
- Serve with Nutella, whipped cream, ice cream or whatever floats your boat.