9 reasons to visit Paris
- It really is the city of love. Although our relationship has been 10/10 from the start, Paris managed to make it even greater.
- The streets are amazing, there’s something to photograph behind every corner – every photographer’s dream destination.
- Parks… the parks in Paris are mesmerising. I fell in love with how the locals just come together, put their blankets on the grass, lay some food (baguette & wine) on it and enjoy the day.
- Baguette… only 0,90€ and you could eat it bare – it’s just that good.
- The Eiffel Tower… you have to go and see it during your lifetime. It sure made me more humble by making me aware of how small I really am.
- The Louvre… try to visit it during sunset and you’ll understand what I’m talking about.
- Restaurant Season – the best place we’ve been for breakfast. Order the pancakes with maple syrup, crispy bacon, orange blossom cream and pecan nuts!
- Marché des Enfants Rouges – the oldest food market in Paris, where you can buy fresh produce and eat delicious food from different countries around the world.
- Direct flight! We got 2 tickets to Paris for 300€ and the flight only lasted for 3h.