Asparagus (get the smaller ones), one pack is enough
Good prosciutto (at least 250g)
Salt & pepper
- Wash the asparagus and cut the tips off from root side.
- Throw them in a bowl and drizzle some olive oil on them. Then twist some pepper over and add a pinch of salt.
- Now give them a nice handy toss around the bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees Celsius. Then line the baking sheet with baking paper.
- Cut the prosciutto in half and wrap each asparagus sprout in prosciutto. Repeat times 213.
- Line them all up nicely on the baking sheet. Cook for 15 minutes and enjoy!
- For a nice spicy dipping sauce mix one part of mayonnaise with Sriracha sauce.
- Compete on who can eat more of these delicious salty goodies!